Mazda3 Forums banner

Alabama Members post here!

61K views 263 replies 34 participants last post by  ibalien 
#1 ·
Anyone in Alabama post here, lets see how many members we have out there!

1. Jason Worley, Prattville AL , Black Mica Speed 3

#4 ·
Good to hear from you guys im glad im not alone down here. I'll try to post a few more pics i have tinted the windows removed door moldings and added smoked turns since last time.

I drive through auburn and bham all the time but in a mini van work vehicle. we will have to set up a meet some time if we can get some more members to post in here. I konw one other guy near taladega that has a red speed 3 he came down to the drag strip at montgomery.

Hopefully my ap will be in on fri (fingers crossed) if so i'll be hitting the drag strip this weekend.
You guys should come down on a sunday 10 bucks to watch 15 to run starts around noonish or 2 i forget and runs a good bit after dark. Most days you can run as much as you want never a whole lot of people down there.

#10 ·
looks like the super chevy show was this weekend so no track, no ap test this weekend :(

everyone throw out some dates lets see if we call all agree on somthing for a meet.

#12 ·
[quote author=Hellfire1 link=topic=110721.msg2323149#msg2323149 date=1211091524]
... What percentage did you get on yours, and whats legal in Alabama?
[/quote]

30% is legal i believe. I used to have 20% on my lancer, and got pulled over allllllllll the damn time by state troopers. Local PD never gave me any problems...freakin state troopers though!

#15 ·
[quote author=gnarfo14 link=topic=110721.msg2327646#msg2327646 date=1211257228]
32% is lowest, i think i went with 35%. shouldn't have a problem with 30%.............tint looks a lot darker on our cars since we have black interior

http://www.tintdude.com/laws.html
[/quote]

Thats right, i think i do remember this Alabaster cop telling me it was 32%, but aerghh. whats -2% gonna hurt :-D hah. i do know that 20% is THE BEST shade - - i just hate that i cant have it in calera, the cops are sworming all over the place here.

#16 ·
yeah 32% is the legal limit but i idn't think they will mess with you for 30 i have 30 and they dindn't even ask to check mine in the 15 traffic stops i have been thrugh in the past month. had mine done at ckr in prattville lil expensive but looks great and life time gurantee.

#21 ·
Im in Daphne...down by Mobile.

2007 galaxy gray hatch with tint.

There aren't very many 3s down here...and I think I've only seen 1 or 2 speeds.

Anybody is welcome to come down to my house, there are some great roads to drive on down here.

#22 ·
Hey guys. I know I haven't said anything in a while, but things are back together now so I'm back.

In relevant news: I can now be found in Tuscaloosa or Auburn, depending on the time of the year. I go to school at UA but my family lives in Auburn, so I'm with them during holidays. Hit me up sometime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.