Mazda3 Forums banner

Help from anyone in Japan

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  cc 
#1 ·
Hello fellow Axela/3 owners. I've run across a problem here in the states. I've tried contacting Mi (JianJDM) here on the boards, and he was unable to help me. Apparently, the Japan dealership in Okinawa had no clue as to what he was talking about. He even printed the page and showed them the pictures. So I turn to anyone in Japan.

I was browsing the Mazda Japan site ( www.mazda.co.jp ) and came across a couple of items that I would love to have. My computer doesn't show me Japanese characters so I can't really tell what it says. Here is the link to where I am looking.

http://shop.mazda.co.jp/premium/

On my screen I see 8 pictures of items. 3 shirts on the top row, then 3 other items, and two pictures of jackets on the bottom. In the middle row, I want to try and get a hold of the mini Atenza, not sure exactly what that is, and the box of mini Axela cars.

From the looks of what I have on my screen, it seems like the Atenza is about 4,410 yen, and the Axela cars are about 5,040 yen. But I may be wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.