Mazda3 Forums banner

WE MUST FIND WAY TO MAKE OR 1.6L STRONGER

30K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  friky19 
#1 ·
Hi every body .. I am from Saudi Arabia .. and has mazda 3 with this mods ..

- Wlash AEM CAI ..

it is the 2.3 AEM CAI .. but u must cut two inches or less to fit 1.6L .. and lengthen the Air sensor ..

- MagnaFlow Exhaust

I have the MagnaFlow cat-back for Mazda 3

- Eibach Springs

I have the SPORTLINE ( 1.8 , 1.6 )

- Grounding the throttel body

Some wires ..

#5 ·
hey Cold Zero, i'm in Saudi too... Which Part you from?

Over 120 Days dead thread.... *bump*

I'm interested in this, i got a 1.6L and i'm also in Saudi Arabia. I'm really looking for a CAI and a Back-cat Exhaust. try to at least bump it up 20-30 HP. if thats possible. also tryin to get the Eibach PRO-KIT Springs, Cold Zero if you know of a place i can get a good deal on this plz let me know. Anyways hope i can hook up my 1.6 a little.

#7 ·
[quote author=pinoy_eh link=topic=57093.msg1979529#msg1979529 date=1199893618]
Install a twin turbo or a V-8.
[/quote]

are u being sarcastic? (seriously i can't tell) is there a twin turbo that i can install on the 1.6? i've had the worst luck tryin to find parts for my car...

#9 ·
it may be easier to make sure the car is light. clean the trunk, take our extra audio equipt like amp and sub. lose weight too and be healthier. it is always a question of power to weight ratio. i used to drive a 124hp saturn sl2 all stock and smoked a lot of civics that looked modded. i once beat a 5.o mustang in I-696 when i was working as homecare in michigan, but then again i knew where all the potholes were and he didn't. i was 24 yrs old then.

#13 ·
I have a 1.6L and i'm in DUbai, its slow I agree, I went for the look, cause I know I can't get much power out of this car.

#16 ·
Let's up this thread!

Could you give links to buy CAI and Headers for 1.6l engine

What kind of other perfomance parts do you know?

#18 ·
[quote author=Maligno link=topic=57093.msg4041092#msg4041092 date=1307287135]
but i would like to know if there are headers from the 2.0/2.3 that can fit the 1.6... like the vibrant
[/quote]

No It's different

#20 ·
[quote author=Bravoexo link=topic=57093.msg4042404#msg4042404 date=1307402989]
I have most of the performance upgrades from www.speedlab.com.ph.

K&N Cold Air Intake 1.6L
Hotpipes Headers 1.6L
Emotion Coilovers
Runstop Big Brake Kits Front and Rears (340mm and 320mm rotors, slot and dimpled)
Bendix brake pads upgrade

Just waiting a few more weeks to get the Unichip. :)
[/quote]

Thank you, man!!

Do you feel that you car more powerfull? Or did you do the Dino test?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.